IJ has his Birthday today.He got really cool stuff.He wus really exited that it wus his birthday.His cake was really good.It wus a ice cream cake my dad made the cake.And he piket for dinner is spegedy it was really good.My favrite part about IJ is that he is really nice.And that he is like a monkey. -- SJ
Monday, October 6, 2008
IJ's Birthday!
Mothered by Tory around 4:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I loved having spagetti for my birthday dinner! I want to eat that ice cream cake now!!!
My favorite thing about Isaac is how he is quiet and really different. I always want to be with him and know what he is thinking.
Happy Birthday Isaac!
I wish that we were there with all of you. I love spagetti and ice cream cake! I love IJ's smile, and DL's favorite thing about him is that he is his cousin and they love to play the same things!
Sounds like Isaac had a great birthday!! A yummy one too! What I love about Isaac is the grin he gets on his face when I give him funny looks!!
you got spore wow-ZY
Post a Comment