Tuesday, October 14, 2008

8 is Great

We were tagged by Mom, we are going to answer, while Mom types.


8 TV shows that I love to watch
  1. Clone Wars - B
  2. Chaotic - B
  3. Zack & Cody - S
  4. Cory in the House - S
  5. Ben 10 - I
  6. Monster Buster Club - I
  7. Scooby-Doo - L
  8. Peep - L
8 of my favorite Restaurants
  1. Golden Corral - B
  2. Chuck-a-rama - B
  3. Red Robin - S
  4. Jack-in-the-box - S
  5. McDonald's - I
  6. KFC - I
  7. Costco - L
  8. Taco Bell - L
8 things that happened yesterday
  1. Soccer Practice - B
  2. School - B
  3. Homework - S
  4. Play with my friends - S
  5. Fall off the tramp - I
  6. Played outside - I
  7. Played the DS - L
  8. Took a nap with Mom - L
8 things I am looking forward to
  1. Last day of soccer - B
  2. Fall break - B
  3. Pinewood Derby - S
  4. HSM3 coming out - S
  5. Working to get Citizen of the month - I
  6. My Baptism - I
  7. My birthday - L
  8. Snow - L
8 things on my wish list
  1. The Force Game for the Wii - B
  2. To will my last soccer game - B
  3. To get good grades - S
  4. Nintendo Dog for the DS - S
  5. Ben 10 toys - I
  6. Get Citizen of the Month - I
  7. Kirby game for the DS - L
  8. Have a good B-Day - L
8 people I tag
  1. Megan - B
  2. Dad - B
  3. ZY - S
  4. Erin Rebecca - S
  5. Lucy and Derrick - I
  6. Grandaddy - I
  7. Nana - L
  8. Aunt Heather - L

0 comments: