The book I'm reading is called Half Moon. It is an awesome book. It's about a kid who is a detective. A kid at his school is named is Red. He possibly stole something. His family is a family that has done a lot of crimes. So he most likely has stolen something. The New York Post said this book "Will grab your your interest no matter what your age."
Written By'
IJ
Thursday, March 11, 2010
Half Moon
Mothered by Tory around 8:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
IJ I am glad to hear that you enjoy reading so much. Half Moon sounds like a really good book. I'll have to read it after you are done.
I think it sounds like a great book too. I am going to look for it at my library and read it during my spring break. Thanks for the recommendation IJ!
Post a Comment