I made a edible Idaho map on Friday. It was really fun to do it. My favrite part was puting Bruneau Sand Dunes on, I used coco mix. And the hardest part was the lakes and rivers, they were blue sprinkels. It was really fun to do the dow becuse it was really slimy because of the peant butter. --SJ
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Idaho Map
Mothered by Tory around 7:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Wow! That's really cool. You did a great job making it look like Idaho. The best part is that it's edible! I love food that looks like things, like those ice cream potatoes. Maybe you have a future in the edible-state business. (I hope so).
Looks great Sam, and yummy too!!
Way to go! It looks awesome! And very yummy!
post more!!!
Sam, your edible Idaho is so cool!Think of how boring a edible Wyoming would look - the shape would be just a rectangle. Still, Wyoming is a cool state. Your mountains look super jaggity! Nice job! Love Nana
Post a Comment